Children explore geometric and engineering builds while developing their fine motor, spatial thinking, collaboration, and problem solving skills through open-ended quality block play with Block Science Unit Blocks Set D. 135 smooth-sanded rubberwood pieces encourage young builders to create buildings, bridges, and structures for towering block cities. Block Science Unit Blocks stimulate young minds with an incomparable experience of traditional block play while providing hours of continuous play. The blocks are sized based on the basic unit block measurement of 1.4″ x 2.8″ x 5.5″ inches.
- Block Science Unit Blocks Set D contains 135 pieces total: 32 unit blocks, 16 ½ unit blocks, 4 double unit blocks, 2 quadruple unit blocks, 8 ramps, 8 triangles, 6 large cylinders, 6 small cylinders, 6 pillars, 6 small triangles, 6 ½ pillars, 6 ½ cylinder, 6 roman arches, 4 roof boards, and 2 floor boards, 4 ½ circles, 4 gothic arches, 2 small buttresses, 2 ¼ circle curves, 2 ¼ circles, 1 intersection, and 2 ½ circle curves
- Made with smooth-sanded durable rubberwood
- Enhance and expand on block play
- Develop fine motor skills, early engineering concepts, collaboration, spatial thinking, problem solving, and STEM concepts
- Ages 2+
- The blocks are sized based on the basic unit block measurement of 1.4″ x 2.8″ x 5.5″ inches